ATV Insurance in Chicago IL & Oak Park IL
ATV Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
ATV Insurance Information
Explore the Trails With Confidence.
All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) can be fun to use, especially in warm weather. Like most motorized vehicles, ATVs are vulnerable to unforeseen accidents and risks. Having the right insurance policy for your ATV can protect you financially against unexpected accident-related expenses.
What Is ATV Insurance?
ATV coverage is often covered under motorcycle insurance. In exchange for an insurance premium, your insurance carrier will offer financial assistance following an accident, such as a collision or injury. You will commonly be required to pay a deductible, which is an out-of-pocket cost you’ll cover after an accident before your insurance steps in to assist in covering the remaining costs.
What Does ATV Insurance Cover?
Policies vary among ATV owners, but standard ATV insurance tends to include the following coverage options:
- Collision coverage helps cover damage expenses if your ATV is involved in a collision with another vehicle.
- Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover expenses if you are held liable for injuries caused by your ATV.
- Property damage liability coverage helps cover costs if you’re held liable for damage to someone else’s property while using your ATV.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps cover expenses if you are involved in an accident with someone with little to no insurance.
- Comprehensive coverage helps cover expenses if an accident occurs other than a collision.
Speak to an agent at KSA Insurance Agency to learn more about potential coverage options to include in your ATV insurance policy.
How Much Does ATV Insurance Cost?
Coverage costs vary depending on factors such as your ATV model and claims history. Regardless, getting the right insurance policy for your ATV is essential for financial protection against significant accident-related expenses.
If you live near Chicago, Illinois, the agents at KSA Insurance Agency can help you navigate potential ATV insurance policies so you can decide on the right coverage for you and your vehicle.
Learn more by contacting us today at 773-804-9000.