Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Owning a home comes with many benefits—you can build equity and credit and control your monthly housing payments—but it also comes with risk. If your property is damaged or destroyed, you could be responsible for costly out-of-pocket expenses that leave you nowhere to live. Homeowners insurance can help protect you from unexpected losses.
The right homeowners insurance policy is just a few clicks away. Contact KSA Insurance Agency in Chicago, Illinois, to learn more about our homeowners insurance coverages.
What Is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance, also known as home insurance, is a package policy that combines personal liability coverage and property coverage to help protect you from financial hardship associated with owning a home. It is a binding agreement between you and your insurance company in which they agree to pay for covered losses up to your policy limits in exchange for your premiums.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
The following are examples of typical homeowners insurance coverages:
Is Homeowners Insurance Required?
No laws require you to purchase homeowners insurance, but most mortgage lenders will require it if you’re financing your home. To ensure you have enough time to shop around for discounts and compare homeowners insurance policies, you should begin searching for home insurance after signing a contract for your new home.
Where Can I Buy Homeowners Insurance?
The agents at KSA Insurance Agency can help you get started with a home insurance quote. Contact us to speak to an insurance agent and learn more about our homeowners insurance policies.
- Personal liability coverage can help cover expenses (e.g., medical bills, legal fees) if you’re accused of causing property damage or bodily harm to a third party.
- Dwelling coverage can help reimburse you for damage to the structure of your home due to covered perils.
- Other structures coverage can help pay for damage to other structures on your property (e.g., porch, detached garage) from covered losses.
- Personal property coverage can help pay for repairs or replacements to your belongings if a covered peril damages or destroys them.
- Additional living expenses can help reimburse you for extra living expenses if property damage at your house forces you to move out temporarily.
- Additional coverages may be available as endorsements to your home insurance policy.