When the Snow Falls, Make Sure You’re Ready.
Nothing is quite as satisfying as hitting the trails after the first snow. Your snowmobile is your ticket to enjoying the fresh mountain air and exhilarating scenery of the countryside, and while you’re out there in the thick of it all, contemplating whether you have the right insurance should be the last thing on your mind.
KSA Insurance Agency offers specialized Snowmobile Insurance at affordable rates, with benefits tailored to meet your specific insurance needs. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we offer essential coverage for:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the snowmobile caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the snowmobile caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical expenses you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Property Damage Liability: Property damage liability provides compensation if you damage someone else’s property while operating the insured snowmobile.
- Bodily Injury Liability: Bodily injury liability provides compensation if you cause injuries to someone else while operating the insured snowmobile.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection: Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage provides compensation for damages that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance at the time of the accident.
How Much Snowmobile Insurance Do I Need?
The amount of snowmobile insurance you need depends on the value of your snowmobile and how often you use it. In general, it is recommended that you carry enough snowmobile insurance to cover the value of the vehicle. Your limits on liability may vary depending on how frequently you use your snowmobile and where you operate it. If you often travel to highly populated parks and other places with your snowmobile, you may need higher liability limits than someone who hardly uses their snowmobile.
Additional Snowmobile Insurance coverage is also available for any custom equipment that you’ve added to your snowmobile. Be sure to ask an agent about your insurance needs and your deductibles. A higher deductible may save you money on monthly premiums, but it also means paying more out of pocket if you have to file a claim.
What is the Cost of Snowmobile Insurance?
Snowmobile insurance premiums depend on your location, driving record, the value of the vehicle, your credit score, claims history and more.
Depending on your insurance situation, discounts may be available for completing rider safety courses or by being a member of certain riding association memberships. A representative from KSA Insurance Agency will review your insurance needs to design the right policy for you and determine your discount eligibility.
Insure Your Snowmobile Today
Whether you’re out on the trail or keeping the snowmobile in for a bit, a reliable snowmobile insurance policy shouldn’t be overlooked. Protect your snowmobile and everyone else out on the slopes by calling KSA Insurance Agency to find a policy that is right for you.